It’s headlines like these that raise suspicions about cremation providers:
- After Funeral and Cremation, a Shock: The Woman in the Coffin Wasn’t Mom
- Arizona Crematory Admits To Mishandling Bodies
- County Probes Funeral Home that Cremated Wrong Body
It’s not hard to see why. When words like “cremation abuse,” “fraud,” and “scandal” crop up again and again in the media, people take notice. When the national news spotlights cremation providers engaging in unethical practices to cut costs, people worry. When local stories circulate about dreadful errors certain providers make when they don’t follow protocol, people become skeptical about every provider.
This is why we developed the exclusive Cremation with Confidence™ Guarantee: To give families another layer of protection against cremation fraud and scandal – and the peace of mind that comes with it.
Grieving families making final arrangements should never have added worry about their cremation provider. There should be no suspicion that their chosen provider is intentionally cutting corners or simply not paying attention to important details. With the Cremation with Confidence™ 10-step process, they won’t have to, and here’s why:
Cremation with Confidence™ providers pledge to abide by a strict ethical code and perform the cremation process according to an exclusive 10-step cremation process which is designed to do the following:
- Treat your loved one with respect and dignity.
- Provide a system of checks and balances, ensuring the cremated remains returned to you are those of your loved one.
- Offer your family the opportunity to celebrate the life of your loved one either before or after the cremation process.
CLICK to find a Cremation with Confidence™ provider in your area. Your peace of mind is worth it.